Sunday, July 31, 2011

Project-A-Day Postmortem

Whew!  July is finally over and so "Project-A-Day" ends too.  What a relief!  I loved everything I made (or finished) this month, but there just weren't enough hours in the day to do a project per day.  I also tend to do projects that take more than a day.  There were projects or recipes that I didn't include on the Project-a-Day page, some of which I will feature in upcoming blog entries.  In the meantime, I do want to remember (memorialize) those items I actually DID do during July (click on the picture to see if there is an associated blog entry):

No Sew Bed Canopy
Holiday T-Shirts
No Seam Pillowcase
Glitter Nails
Dry Erase Marker Pouch
Easy Button Shades
Chinese Chicken Salad
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Beach Study Station
I'll be changing the "Project-a-Day" page to a permanent DIY page where I will put pictures and titles of projects with links to the blog post.  I will also be starting a separate recipe page for my favorite recipes.  I don't create recipes, but I'm happy to share good ones :) 

cindy








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.