Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A New Look!

If you are one of the hardy few who visit "Straddling the Gap" you can see I have a new look! This gorgeous template is from Diana at The Girl Creative. It is a premade template (one of several to choose from), but Diana was amazing at catering to my every little change! I'm also using a few cute button gadgets from Shabby Blogs.  It's so nice to have a pretty page! It's so fresh and cheery and better represents me than my previous design. I haven't been blogging for a long time (about a month?) but I feel like I've discovered a new world of creativity! I have seen things through linky parties that I want to try and some things I have never seen anywhere else. It's just amazing what these ladies can do! I am humbled to be hanging in their blogosphere :)

Thanks again Diana - you're the best!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog look! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.