Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If Our Mothers Had the Internet . . .

Every time I go to a linky party I see some amazing things.  It's mind boggling.  I'm speechless when I see all the creativity and talent from bloggers and on Etsy.  You can use the internet to find anything and learn to do anything.  It makes me wonder what our mothers could have done if the internet existed in the 70's and 80's.  I suspect there would have been less valium prescribed.

We could have linky parties featuring macrame plant holders and owl swings.


Just imagine what we could do with Jello!


Ponchos, legwarmers and tie dye, O MY!


Somehow Brats dolls don't translate as well to cakes


Don't forget those latch hooked rugs!


If our mothers had the internet they could have been more crafty, thrifty, and fashionable, even with mod podge, felt and egg cartons


Wait - I think I saw that last week in a linky party!

cindy


1 comment:

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.