Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday

It's been several weeks since I did a Scrapbook Sunday.  I picked a page from Mackenzie's book.  I wanted to use black and white pictures and I thought the blues would be an interesting combination.


Sorry for the blurriness, but I had a hard time taking these.  The mats are doubled (cream on navy blue).  I really like that technique for framing pictures.


The sayings are ripped vellum sayings with blue chalk brushed on the edges.  I liked them because they describe all the possibilities for my baby.  I then used buttons with adhesives and a ribbon across the corner with printed letters.



She's 8 now and she is different and so much more.


cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.