Saturday, March 10, 2012

Flowers of Kauai

You know I love flowers.  I take pictures of them wherever I go.  The flowers in Kauai are gorgeous.  Hibiscus are plentiful and in every color you can imagine.  But enough with the words, enjoy the eye candy:








Yellow hibiscus is the state flower of Hawaii.


Cool presentation, right?



This is ginger.


Watch for this at a Starbucks near you.  It's coffee.


Oops - wrong eye candy.  Actually, this is how we feel when we look at flowers :)  Hope you enjoyed them.

cindy

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just had a landscaper come out to the house and suggest planting a hibiscus plant, but I wasn't sure if we have the right climate? They are really pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I know they grow in Arizona. I think they'll grow anywhere where the winters aren't too cold (few hard frosts). Hope that covers you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.