Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Friday Coffee Date

Good morning!  If we were having coffee today . . .

I would let you know that I wanted to be here today via vlog, but just couldn't figure it out.  I actually used the excuse with myself that I couldn't get the video to load, but because we're good friends, I'll admit to you I was plain chicken.

I would tell you that I've been using whey protein as part of my diet and coffee is an excellent medium for whey protein - I know you wanted to know that :)

I would tell you how dry it's been here in Arizona.  We've only had about 1.5 inches of rain in the Phoenix area since January.  We average about 7.7 inches a year, but it's obvious we won't make that total this year.

I've been reflecting the dryness of my environment.  I'm feeling a bit dry.  I don't have much to say so some days it is getting hard to blog.  I've slowed down my creative endeavors a little.  I have more than 4 projects in the works right now, but I don't see any being completed in the near future.  You know, the less you're able to accomplish, the more you get stuck in the mud because your wheels are spinning but you're not moving.

I know this dry spell has to break soon.  I know we'll get some rain eventually in Phoenix.  I also understand that other places (and people) are experiencing dry spells.  Sometimes it's a little hard to keep watching the clouds.

Rain down - rain down - keep those umbrellas handy!

cindy


Coffee Dates is a concept from Alissa at Rags to Stitches.  Drop by and pull up a chair every Friday - better yet, come over to Rags to Stitches and catch the whole coffee crowd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.