Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Etsy - Pretty Pretty Cindy

O.K., I've been talking about it for a while now, I'm sure some folks are thinking it would never happen.  But it did!  Pretty Pretty Cindy is open for business!  There are only a few items in the store right now, including:





and a Boucan Checker Afghan I haven't written about yet (but will soon!).
I've got more coming - some cute little girl dresses and lots of headbands.
I have to give credit to my fabulous product photographer Kate from Songs Kate Sang.  She has the most beautiful blog - gorgeous photography and inspiring messages.  Make sure to visit her and tell her I said Hi!





I would love it if you could come by and check out Pretty Pretty Cindy. If you've already visited, thanks! Come back often - you never know what "pretties" you might find.

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.