Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Etsy Finds

Now that I'm an Etsy seller, I'm enjoying browsing around.  If you have never shopped Etsy, you are truly missing out on some amazing products.  If you like online shopping for the holidays (cause it's never too early to start Christmas shopping), you really should try Etsy.  You are guaranteed to find one of a kind items.
Today I'm starting with a color theme of red and turquoise.  One of the best things I like about visiting Etsy is the homepage.  They use product picks from users to design a homepage, usually based on color.  The result is gorgeous.  Here's my version of items in red and turquoise - every item is under $50!  This should be fun because I'm using Pinterest to link to Etsy and then tweeting about the pin on Twitter.  If you like the item, just click through to Pinterest and then on to Etsy!  Social media at its best!









Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest












Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest


I could go on all night, but my laptop is about done and so am I.  I wish I could show you so many more.  If you want to see for yourself, visit Etsy and type in color schemes or the type of item you are looking for.  I guarantee you will not be disappointed.


Keep watching here for more Etsy finds.


cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.