Monday, November 18, 2013

Pumpkin Palooza!

Have you had enough pumpkin yet with Halloween?  It's time to stop looking at it like a porch decoration and bring it into the kitchen!  (O.K., don't bring the rotting pumpkin on your porch into your house, it's just figurative.)
Seriously, now is the time of year for pumpkin recipes and here at Straddling the Gap I'm trying four recipes I've found in various places - Pinterest, Facebook and family recipes.  I can't guarantee they will all be great, but I promise to let you know if they aren't.  If you find the right recipes, add them to Thanksgiving or other holiday festivities.

The four recipes (five if I really get ambitious before the end of the week) I'm making are all desserts.  I'm just not adventurous enough to make savory pumpkin dishes because I know my family won't give them a second glance.  Truthfully, they will be the picky taste testers on the pumpkin desserts.

So, get some cans of pumpkins, sugar, eggs, flour and a couple of mixes and get ready!



Pumpkin Palooza!

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.