Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Coffee Date

If we were having coffee today . . . I'd start by ordering a Diet Coke (diet, you know)

I would tell you how excited I am to open my Etsy store, Pretty Pretty Cindy.
I would also mention how intimidating it is to join the very talented people on Etsy.
I'm worried that I will become obsessed with creating solely for stocking an online store instead of making the things that give me joy.
Creating things really does give me joy.

On another note, I might ask you whether you have any personal experience with braces, either you or your children.
My son had an expander and partial braces installed a couple of days ago.  He isn't experiencing much pain, but he is very upset thinking about how fixing his teeth will be a 4-5 year ordeal.  He cried thinking about it and neither me or my husband could make him feel better.
You know when my kids cry, it makes me cry too.  Does that happen to you too?

I would probably ask you to pray for my family.  My nephew and his wife lost a baby at 20 weeks.  My aunt died the other day.  She was elderly, but it's never easy losing your mother no matter how old you are. 

Gosh, I had a lot to say today.  I hope I let you get a word in edgewise.

cindy

Coffee Dates is a concept from Alissa at Rags to Stitches.  Drop by and pull up a chair every Friday - better yet, come over to Rags to Stitches and catch the whole coffee crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.