1. Facebook - My favorite and best (other than my blog). Now, I'm not only me, I'm "Straddling the Gap" This is the easiest one and I'm having a good time with it. Click and like me.
2. Twitter - I'm just starting to get this after my initial confusion. I have a few friends who actually
3. Pinterest - No one had to tell me to do this. I've been a Pinterest fan for a long time. If you are one of the 5 people who hasn't joined yet, let me know and I'll send you an invite. Or you can check out my pins by clicking below:
4. Instagram - I have yet to take a picture because I have a little cell phone issue (I'll get to that tomorrow), but I do have an account and I'm really looking forward to using it. I should have some pictures later this week. In the meantime, I am straddlingthegap (notice a pattern here?)
5. Google + I signed up, but I don't really understand this quite yet. I'm trying to click on the plus button when I like a page, but I'm not sure what else to do with it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.
6. Klout - I'm in, but this one feels like watching the stock market. My score is up, my score is down. Heck, Klout thinks I'm an influencer on Atheism because I made one comment on Twitter and was spammed by 10 atheists.
7. Tumblr - Again, something I have, but I'm still not sure what to do with it. I think the tool is for following blogs, but maybe there's more. I use Bloglovin and like it very much,
So, that's my resume for a social media maven. I doubt it will be a profitable career, but I'm giving it the old college try. I'm sure I will stick with some of these, especially the mainstream ones, but who has enough time in the day to work with these and write a blog too?
Just my 2 cents.