Saturday, July 14, 2012

Folding It Up

Everybody has household chores.  I'm lucky I have a great husband who does a lot of them.

One job that I was forced to do have is to fold the laundry and put it away after Kent washes it.

I hate folding laundry.  The only thing I hate worse than folding laundry is putting it away.  We are constantly doing laundry and it piles up.  We had to buy extra laundry baskets because we had too much laundry.  On the rare occasions when all the laundry is clean, I have nowhere to put all the clean clothes.  (How is it then that I never can find anything to wear?)

Did I mention . . .  I HATE FOLDING LAUNDRY!

Today I bit the bullet because Kent did ALL the laundry (in one day).  As of now I have all of it folded, but it's sitting on the living room floor while I "take a break".  In a minute I have to find a way to get all of our clothes crammed put away in our drawers and closets.  Gee, that's going to be fun.

I'll say it again . . . I HATE FOLDING AND PUTTING AWAY LAUNDRY!

It's keeping me from frantically running retreating to my craft room until I finish, and at the rate I'm going it will be bedtime before I get to go in there.

I REALLY HATE FOLDING AND PUTTING AWAY LAUNDRY!

Oh well, I better get back to it.  It's no big deal, right?  It's not like I hate abhor detest dislike it [wink]

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.