Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favorite Blogs of 2011

This is my first year of blogging and the best part of the experience is finding the whole world of wonderful blogs written by creative, witty and talented women.  I have been inspired by many of them and this is a list of the best of the best.  I follow all of these blogs on Bloglovin.  They are in no particular order because I had a hard enough time picking just 10:

Songs Kate Sang - I'm proud to say Kate is a personal friend and the person who got me started.  She can inspire with the fewest number of words and the best photographs.









Simply Simon & Company - These ladies are the most creative and talented clothes designers I have seen.  There clothes are extraordinary and their web design is sleek and calming.

Simple Simon & Co

The Girl Creative - Another great creative blog.  Diana designed my blog - thank you again - and she does so many creative endeavors, it's hard to know where to start.
The Girl Creative

Ruffles & Stuff - All I can say about Disney can be summed up in the immortal words of Wayne and Garth:  "We're not worthy!!"  I honestly don't know where she gets the time and energy to make so many beautiful things.


Quilted Euphoria - This was the first quilting blog (and only so far) that I have found and Amber creates gorgeous quilts!  Because I'm trying to learn to quilt, I know I will be visiting this blog more in 2012.






An Irish-Italian Blessing - Katherine writes a witty, hysterical blog that I just recently discovered.  (She's the Italian one.)  I can't wait to see more of her family in 2012.



Craft-O-Maniac - The name says it all.  How Jen can make all the beautiful crafty items she does with four kids is nothing short of amazing.



It's a Crafty Life - Kim has lots of cute projects and "Ten on Tuesday" a super linky party.  She's got some big changes coming in her blog design and resolutions I'm happy to join.




Aesthetic Nest - This is another AWESOME sewing/crochet/crafting blog.  The designs and photographs are stunning and I can't wait to see the next project (and try to look at the patterns from this past year in hopes of making one or two)


The Shabby Nest - This is the only decorating blog I follow, mostly because I don't have as good of an eye and sense of style as Wendy.  Her style is so classy and subdued, it just makes you want to invite her over and save your home.  This is also the blog that drove the most traffic to my humble blog from her linky party.

The Shabby Nest

These are all blogs I will be following in 2012.  They make the internet so much more interesting and are a constant source of ideas and inspiration.  Thanks for sharing.

cindy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I was so surprised but excited to see my blog on there. You completely made my day, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so, so honored! Hugs to you friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.