Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Resolutions

Let me start by saying I'm not great at New Year's resolutions.  My 2017 resolution is pretty simple -  to make time for things I enjoy.  However, I know many people make significant resolutions or otherwise want to make a commitment to better themselves in a new year.

I've put together some posts this week to offer ways to choose a resolution or succeed in many common resolutions.  I've scoured the internet for the best tips and information (and added a few of my own).  This week, Straddling the Gap is your New Year's Resolution Central!

First, let's start off with a short list of worthwhile resolutions (just in case you need one).  I will be writing more detail about some of these this week:

1.  Improve your sleep.
2.  Improve your fitness level
3.  Change your diet
4.  Break a bad habit
5.  Start a cleaning routine
6.  Simplify your life
7.  Make (and stick to) a budget
8.   Be more charitable
9.  Organize your life
10. Incorporate God into your daily life

Whatever your resolution(s), make 2017 different and special.

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.