Sunday, November 13, 2016

Baby Stocking Stuffers

I've been busy in my Etsy store Pretty Pretty Cindy.  It's always a good time to shop for a baby, but because Christmas is coming and you can't say the word "shopping" without the word "Christmas," I thought I would point out a couple of items that make great stocking stuffers for baby's first Christmas stocking.

I love making these Jingle Balls.  They have different texture fabrics and tags to interest baby and a jingle bell inside.  Best of all, they are only $8.00 for a handmade treasure.



If you have a slightly more dextrous baby or toddler, take a look at these Amish Puzzle Balls.  They are made of 12 fabric separate segment, each with three sides.  The segments turn, providing hours of fascination.  These Montessori type balls are $10.00.



Be sure to check out my actual listings, as some additional balls have been added (and some are sold out).  Watch for a few more stocking stuffer ideas for baby this week.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.