Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Little High School Nostalgia

Tomorrow is my 30th high school class reunion.  Unfortunately, I'm not going although I'm regretting that decision more every moment.  I am fortunate that many of my classmates are friends on Facebook. We weren't all so close in high school, but it's funny that as the years go by, we realize we have so much more in common that we thought when we were teenagers.  Most of us now have teenagers - some actually have kids in college.  I'm one of a smaller group of late bloomers - our kids are still in elementary school.

Right now a few of us are starting a little trend on Facebook and posting our senior pictures from our high school yearbook


Yeah, I'm feeling a little old tonight, but I don't feel as old as my age would indicate.  I still feel a bit like that girl in the picture.

Happy 30th Class Reunion Althoff Catholic High School Class of 1983!

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.