Monday, July 1, 2013

Kenzie Does Crafts - Melted Crayon Art

I'm not going to use many words for this one because I think the pictures tell it all.  We started with a black canvas and crayons from Michael's.  I was able to find the crayons at a very good price and because the paper was black and it only said "Crayon" I thought it would look cool.  We also had a glue gun and a heating tool for embossing.  You can use a hair dryer, especially if it is a small focused one, but because I had the tool it was easier.
Good idea to lay out the concept before you start gluing the crayons.



We started with the four quadrants and worked from there, melting each crayon separately, which is where the embossing tool was very helpful.










cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.