Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring Etsy Finds

Spring is just about here and it's time for more Etsy finds.  Oh, there are so many lovely things to see, but I can only share a few of my favorites.  If you want to find your own favorites, make sure to visit Etsy.  Better yet, go shopping there or buy an Etsy gift certificate to share with a friend.  Click on the picture to go through Pinterest where you can be more detail about the item and a link to it on Etsy.  Here's what I found:


Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest


Just another place on the web where I can't get enough eye candy.  Enjoy.

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.