Monday, January 7, 2013

It's Scarf Week!

Although I love in Arizona, we still think it's cold here (about 44 in the morning), so we still wear scarves. I also grew up in the Midwest, so I know it's actually COLD there.  Whether you need one to keep warm or just like them a fashion statements, scarves are cool.

This week I'm going to show you some ways to make your own scarves. Most will be crochet, but a few will be sewing. And, one will be no-sew, so it doesn't matter what your skill level is.  We all need to stay warm and look good doing it! Here's another idea: even if you are warm, there are folks who live on the street who aren't that warm. Please consider making an extra scarf for them. If you need help finding somewhere to send these, please let me know and I will get you the information.

Get your favorite yarns (including some of the specialty yarns), some fleece and sheer fabric and we'll get going tomorrow.

Ready to warm up?

cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.