Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Shopping Yet?

Halloween is coming and Thanksgiving will rush by on its heels.  Then the intense fear and desperation sets in.  How do I find a special/unique/desired/timely/inexpensive/wrappable gift for my spouse/child/mother/brother/cousin/great-grandmother or our mailman/babysitter/Starbuck's barista/landscaper/boss/employee?  It can ruin your happy holidays.

Have you ever considered Etsy?  I can hear a few of you - what's Etsy?  Etsy is the premier source for all things creative and handmade.  There are things you might expect on a website for handmade items, but Etsy is so much more.  It includes vintage items and supplies for the creative people of the world.  That's right - the world.  Etsy's reach (and sellers) are from all over the world, so the most unique and one-of-a-kind gift is waiting for you on Etsy.

Each week through the middle of December, I'm going to feature items from all kinds of artisans on Etsy.  I'm not going to feature any description of the items (other than the name), so I can get you a lot of eye candy.  Ready?  Set?  Go!

This week I'll feature 10 items for the woman in your life - wife, mom, sister, grandmother, etc.


"Forgive" handmade postcards with envelopes:

Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Vintage 60's bag and shoes

Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Multi-functional I-pod stand
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Monogrammed Flower Bag
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Catholic Charm Bracelet
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Vintage Look Nightgown
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Sage Pillar Candle
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Sage Green Quartz Necklace
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest




Woodland Garden Apron
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Grandma "Nana" Keychain
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest


Whew!  I could go on and on, but you get the idea.  Hopefully, you noticed this too:  not one of these items cost more than $100, and only one cost more than $50!  If you are interested in any of these items, click the picture which will take you to my Pinterest page and then click the picture there to go to the Etsy listing.  While you are at Pinterest, you can "like" my page so you can see all of the items on my "Etsy Finds" board.  You can always repin any of these images to keep the Etsy links.

I could easily find 100 more unique items on Etsy.  Look for more Etsy finds next week right here, or better yet, start your own Christmas shopping on Etsy today.

Don't forget to take a look at my little Etsy shop - Pretty Pretty Cindy

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.