Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinterest Challenge

I recently saw a blog where someone tried to replicate some of their pins from Pinterest.  It does make sense - isn't that why so many of us like Pinterest for DIY?  I want to take the challenge to make a few items that I've seen on Pinterest.  I'm not challenging myself to make them exactly as they appear in the pin, and I'm not setting a time limit.  (This is supposed to be a challenge, not a chore).  Here's the pins I want to do:
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest

This button idea looks labor intensive, but might be cool in my office.



I don't have a baby, but I think this would be great to make for a group of unwed mothers.


I know mine definitely won't look like these, but I do have a pattern for a pincushion I want to try!


This would be great for a holiday meal!

OK, I think that's as many as I dare to take on!  Again, no promises as to when I will get this challenge going, but now that I've put myself out there, I have to try.  By the way, all of the pictures above go back to my Pinterest boards and ultimately back to the websites of origin.  I did not take any of these pictures and claim no attributes, but leave that with the original sources which you can see yourself.

Wish me luck!

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.