Sunday, June 5, 2011

Straddling the Gap ???

I am a working mom of two with a wonderful husband and an altogether blessed life.  Like so many moms, I'm straddling the gap between home and work.  I've been an attorney, then a mom, then an attorney, and those are just my day jobs.  I'm also straddling the gap of my creative interests.  Creating beautiful things is a gift from God and I guess I've been blessed with many creative gifts to explore.  Cross stitch, scrapbooking, mosaics, crochet, sewing and quilting are just a few of the ways I have exercised my creative desires.  But I'm still straddling the gap between those varied interests.  Whether I land or whether I fall into the gap is my story of every day, but it sure is an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.