Saturday, October 1, 2011

Craft Diva

My daughter is the Craft Diva.  She is naturally creative and inquisitive.  She can make something out of nothing.  I love it because it gives us something in common.  Of course the downside to it is that we both have big plans for Saturdays and we can't always agree what we will be doing (duct tape flowers or quilting).

As I'm trying to keep up with making things and having something to show for it here, I'm going to periodically"feature" the most creative person I know.  If you don't believe it, check out her website (which is about 2 years old).  Today we have "Homes for Awesome People".

Last week the Craft Diva came home from school and immediately began to work on this book.  She meticulously cut out pictures from a real estate magazine and put this together:






She never ceases to amaze us with her ability to think of these things.  She's doing better than me on most days, so I may be featuring her often.

cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.