Monday, June 6, 2011

The Great Camera Search

Blogs without pictures are boring.  I don't own a camera (unless you count my cell phone, which I don't).  I have owned several cameras, but I have a unique knack for losing them.  Needless to say, Kentster (read "husband") doesn't buy me cameras anymore. (Sung to the tune "You Don't Bring Me Flowers").  I am trying to balance price with quality.  I have had really crappy cameras, and I hate cameras that only have LCD displays (can't see anything outside).  I'm not a trained photographer, so it would be hard to justify a "fancy" camera.  I've been looking online at Target and Best Buy, but I don't think I understand the terms I'm looking at.  Is it better to have a camera with more megapixels, or a greater optical zoom?  Is it possible to get a decent camera for less than $200.00??  Decisions are tough.  I would love some comments, although I doubt anyone is reading this because it's only my second entry :)  If you are reading this (because you are hopelessly lost in Blog World), feel free to chime in with suggestions on cameras or features.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about ignored blogs. I maintain four of them at present (one for our grandson, wee Donavan) and very few comments ever make it on to any of them.

    I just bought a camera (Canon Rebel T2i). I do not recommend one like it, but the folks at the story I bought would help you out. I bought it at Tempe Camera. They've been around for over 20 years. They could help answer some of your questions and perhaps point you in the right direction. Heck, they might even have a camera there that would suit your needs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.