Monday, June 27, 2011

Girl's Spa Night

Tonight was supposed to be a daddy/daughter night at the Diamondbacks game.  I was going to spend a quiet night at home with my son.  That likely meant that CJ would play on the computer and I would work on some craft project.  I have to admit I was looking forward to it.

When I arrived home from work, Kenzie let me know that she wasn't going to the ball game because she wanted a "Girl's Night Out."  She told me she wanted to go get avocado so we could rub it all over our faces and put cucumbers over our eyes.  I talked her down from the avocado, pulled out some lotions and found a cucumber.


I ended up with a mini-facial, conditioned feet and a massage courtesy of Kenzie.  A good time was had by all.

  
So much better than another night of crafting.

cindy  

2 comments:

  1. This is very funny. You and Mackenzie look so much alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is too cute! What a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.