Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Plans for the Wall of Fabric

Years ago, before I knew how to sew, I visited my sister who is an awesome seamstress.  I opened a double closet in the guest bedroom and it was full of fabric!  Wow, I had never seen anything like it.  Fast forward to today at my house:


Untitled



Untitled


Fabric Stash

And this isn't all of it.  Our local JoAnn Fabrics went out of business last month and everything was 75% off.  Unfortunately, you had to buy it by the bolt.  Pretty stuff, though, including quilter's fabric and Waverly.

Anyway, with my forty day computer silence underway, my plan is to make as many items as I can.  I know my limitations, so it probably won't make even the smallest dent in my stash, but if you're wondering how I'm getting my craft fix, here is just a small example:


Untitled  Untitled Untitled


Untitled Untitled Untitled

These are actually patterns for things for my daughter, but I'm also excited about making some pretty spring dresses for my Etsy store, Pretty Pretty Cindy.  After Easter, I'll come back to show some off.  In the meantime, if you're in the market for a girl's dress, drop by Pretty Pretty Cindy.

Happy sewing!

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.