1. Pomegranate Pana Cotta. Pomegranates are supposed to be great aphrodisiacs, but I just like the way this one looks.
2. Valentine Cookies. Fancy looking without too much effort.
3. Bittersweet Chocolate Pudding with Raspberries - There is something beautiful about rich browns and deep raspberry colors. You could always make this with instant chocolate pudding mix, raspberries and some shaved white chocolate, but I bet it wouldn't taste anything like this :)
4. Coeurs a la Creme - If you're a foodie, give it your best shot. Otherwise, just look at the pretty picture.
5. Strawberry "oreo" cookies - These aren't Oreos. The only Oreo about them is that they are a sandwich cookie. Not too hard to make, but I'm just not convinced they are worth the effort when they don't present well.
6. Carmel-Dark Chocolate Truffles with Fleur de Sel - Gorgeous, aren't they? You can click through to the recipe, but I would suggest leaving this one to the professionals.
7. Chocolate Glazed Chocolate Tart - Now we're talking!
8. Watermelon Hearts - This is pretty, easy and light, but is that really the message you want to convey on Valentine's Day?
9. Mini St(raw)berry Cheesecakes - If you like gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, egg free and more, give it a go to make other ingredients taste like all the above. Me - I just love the picture, and it makes me want to go to the gluten/dairy/peanut/egg laden Cheesecake Factory.
10. Valentine Cake - Yes ma'am. This is stunning and really says Happy Valentine's Day. It looks pretty easy to make, but don't look at the recipe which will convince you otherwise.