Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 - A More Simple Resolution



I hate New Year's Resolutions.

I don't know if I've ever kept a New Year's Resolution.  Why can't we make resolutions on our birthdays, or summer solstice or Labor Day?  Making resolutions at the end of the year right after the excesses and "highs" of the holidays pretty much blows any chance at realistic goals.

Instead of making resolutions for the New Year, I have a better idea I remember from a song:

Let peace begin with me, let this be the moment now.
With every breath I take let this be my solemn vow.
To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally.
Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.

Be peaceful and make 2014 the best year you can have.

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.