Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bernat Baby Yarn

I've been doing a lot of crocheting lately and making a lot of baby blankets.  They are selling pretty well in my Etsy store, Pretty Pretty Cindy, and it doesn't hurt that I need so many baby gifts.  The best part of is I get to use my favorite yarn, Bernat Baby Blanket.  If you crochet or knit and haven't seen this yarn, you are really missing something.

Berndt baby blanket

This yarn is thick and the absolute softest yarn ever.  It feels like chenille and babies love it.  I had one customer whose baby liked it so much, she ordered a second one for day care.  It's a joy to work with.


blanket 2

I like the color of this blanket - it's called Pitter Patter.  It's a very popular color and sells well.  I haven't used the pink/orange color yet, but it's my favorite.  It's called Peachy.  There are also solid colors that are great compliments to the multi-color.  My most recent blanket was for a boy:


Bernat blanket

Isn't that cute?  As you can tell, I'm pretty proud of this work.  I'm definitely going to keep using Bernat Baby Yarn.  Watch for more coming soon.

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.