Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is the one day each year when we make a conscious effort to say thank you to our God. We should say thanks every day, every hour, but while I'm thinking about it, here goes:

I thank God for each person who reads my ramblings.

I'm thankful for my wonderful family, especially my husband and children.

I am thankful I'm not cooking today thanks to my mother-in, law.

I'm thankful to spend time with my brother and his family and many friends.

I'm thankful for the men and women who won't be with their families because they are serving our country in a far away land.

There is always a reason to give thanks.

Even if you don't feel thankful today because your life may be difficult, be thankful because your difficulty will lead to something even better.

Best of all, thank God because He loves you just the way you are.

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.