Friday, March 2, 2012

Is Your Reality Me-Ality?

If you're sucessfully losing weight or just getting in better shape, you may have the problem of shopping for new clothes.  If you're in the (slow) process of losing a lot of weight, the problem is exacerbated by not knowing when to buy new clothes.  Either way, it is often difficult to know what your new size is.
There is an amazing new service called Me-Ality.  It's a screening device you step into and in 10 seconds it takes over 200 measurements of your body.  Why in the world would I want to do that? you might think.  This machine matches your measurements with actual clothing brands, styles and sizes!  Best of all, the service is free at the mall.
The bad news is that it is only in a few locations (Pennsylvania, Chicago, Atlanta, Fort Worth and the Phoenix area). Lucky for me I live in the Phoenix area!  I can't say I've tried this yet, but I definitely will soon. (I'm holding out for a smaller size, buy when I do it, I will blog about it.)  I can't wait to find the perfect pair of jeans waiting just for me!  I bet I'm not the only one who would like to try this.  If you are not close to one of the locations, you can check it out online at www.me-ality.com.  You probably won't have to wait too long because they are expecting to have 400 more in the next year.
How's that for motivation?

cindy

1 comment:

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.