Saturday, July 23, 2016

College Countdown 2016

Last year I did a couple of posts about college, especially dorm living.  While it's been a long time since I was in college - a really long time, I did spend 4 years in a dorm - 2 as a resident advisor - so I know more than most about living in a dorm room.  What I don't know I found online, especially Pinterest.  I've collected a lot of pins about college living, which you can see on my two Pinterest boards College and Dorm DIY.  If you want to follow me on Pinterest, just click on the Pinterest icon over there -----> and follow ccisme.

This year I'm going to try to expand on college life a little more, so be sure to come back every day this week for everything you need to know.  Dorm living and decorating, organizational hints, study suggestion and more - this week Straddling the Gap is all about college!

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.