Sunday, September 8, 2013

Are You Ready to Tie "The Knot"?

If you or someone you know is getting married, you must check out The Knot.  It's a great website with information about all types of wedding planning, including a bunch of stuff you didn't even know you didn't know!  (Who knew that cocktail hours had themes, including theme drinks?!?)  I guess I am about as far removed as you can get from weddings - I'm too old to be in the market for wedding ideas (I'm married already anyway) and the children of my contemporaries are not quite old enough.  But hey, if you know someone who is planning (or wanting to plan) a wedding, The Knot is the place to go.

I think the best part are the free websites for your wedding!  I wish I could have had the one place where my guests could get information about everything from hotels to registries while reading about us (awesome if you have extended family and friends who don't know your fiancĂ©).  I just saw one of these and talk about cute!  Click to see Heidi and Justin's wedding!


I wish The Knot existed when we were married!  Who knows?  Maybe we could have had a theme wedding.

cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.