Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scraping the Fairies

Yes, you read that right - scraping, that is to SCRAPE.  We are in a transition around here where the kids want to redecorate their rooms.  That means Kenzie is ready to move from her Tinker Belle green room with fairies and castles to a slightly more mature purple room with a mosquito net canopy over her bed :)  This is going to be a slow process, because the castles and fairies I put up with my sister Peg need to come off.  They do peel with water applied, but it isn't quick.



I'm doing pretty well at adjusting to the emotional side of it.  After all, my little girl is getting older and she's ready to move on to bigger and better things.  This morning we woke up to the sounds of Kenzie singing (knowing every word) to Adele's "Rolling in the Deep".  Yep, I think she's ready for the fairies to go.

Stay tuned as we transform her room and then move on to CJ's.  It may only take until Christmas.


cindy