Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last Night - Oxford, Mississippi

It's been a lovely week in Mississippi.  I met some nice lawyers from around the country and learned more than I wanted to know about cyber-security.  But I'm about ready to give up my super-curly hair and humidity and get on home to my chickadees.  Tomorrow will probably be a long day - at Ole Miss Law School all day and then travel through Memphis and Houston getting back to Phoenix late.  Before settling in this evening, I couldn't resist one more walk out to the square.

I saw the cutest hometown children's bookstore:


Shouldn't every kid get rocked in an old wooden rocker?


Or play in the tiny kitchen with Mom sitting close by?


But I couldn't resist a couple final pictures of Oxford City Hall and the old white courthouse:


The people of Oxford have been so hospitable and welcoming - thank you!

cindy